Saturday, August 25, 2007

La Lohan

New Update 4-15-2009!!: Skippy's new Lohan odes inspired me to do a search on Enjoy Every Sandwich, and I found 3 posts that I had mist from late 07. If you thought you had read every Lohan post several times, think again!

If you're one of the new readers brought in by the Kinsella affair not yet familiar with the Lohan story, it gets transcendently awesome with the On Role Models post, My favorite is NY Times is wrong. Read those ones first and then go back to the beginning for completeness, then bookmark this list, because, if you have any aesthetic sense at all, you'll want to re-read these at least a couple of times a year.

From oldest to most recent:


Thursday, January 05, 2006 All This, Bulimia and Drug Problems Too!
Wednesday, July 12, 2006 Lindsay Lohan Wants To Be a Filthy Little Whore, skippystalin Graciously Offers His Assistance
Thursday, September 14, 2006 On Role Models and the Importance Thereof
Monday, June 11, 2007 Lindsay Lohan is the Greatest American Ever
Thursday, July 19, 2007 Bikini Rehab Works Wonders! How Lindsay Lohan Can Save Your Life!
Wednesday, July 25, 2007 The New York Times is Wrong and Bernie Brillstein is a Big Meanie
Friday, July 27, 2007 Susan Estrich Won't Shut Up: A Profile In Inhumanity
Thursday, August 02, 2007 Lindsay Lohan Loves Everybody
Friday, August 24, 2007 Lindsay Lohan Fights The Law, Wins!
Thursday, November 15, 2007OH, THE HARD-NIPPLED HUMANITY: LINDSAY LOHAN FACES JUSTICE
Sunday, December 23, 2007Lindsay Lohan Has the Right Idea Breathtaking Jugs
Tuesday, February 19, 2008 Perfect Day
Monday, March 24, 2008 Lindsay Lohan and the Painful Power of Truth
Wednesday, April 8, 2009Making My Heart Grow Fonder
Tuesday, April 14, 2009I Might Be The One For You!


If anyone knows of any ones I've missed, please drop a comment.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

http://enjoyeverysandwich.blogspot.com/2007/08/lindsay-lohan-loves-everybody-most.html

http://enjoyeverysandwich.blogspot.com/2007/07/susan-estrich-wont-shut-up-profile-in.html

http://enjoyeverysandwich.blogspot.com/2007/07/bikini-rehab-works-wonders-how-lindsay.html

http://enjoyeverysandwich.blogspot.com/2006/07/lindsay-lohan-wants-to-be-filthy.html

http://enjoyeverysandwich.blogspot.com/2006/01/all-this-bulimia-and-drug-problems-too.html

You're welcome.

Anonymous said...

Thank you skippy!! You fucking rule!!! And, if you think this list belongs on your own site and want to put it there, I can remove it from here anytime you give the word.

Anonymous said...

Like I said in the updated mission statement, this blog was originally something I thought of suggesting that you do, but then I got to thinking about how to explain why I thought it was a good idea and decided just doing it would be easier than explaining it. I'm clearly not your brightest reader.

Unknown said...

Yeah, but that involves a lot of work and I'm very lazy. Very often I'm drunk too.

Some folks think these things are "problems." I see them as part of my charm.

Anonymous said...

Cool, you can stay drunk and keep writing, I'll handle the archiving.

If you ever run out of things to do, maybe drop the the links to any old randomly chosen past month in these comments. I'll put them in a table, and then readers will have access to the whole thing.

Anonymous said...

Actually, I won't use a table. I'll use bulleted lists. I tried putting August in a table and it put a whole bunch of blank space in there for no apparent goddamn reason. For now, bulleted lists will have to do.