Friday, September 7, 2007

Cock-hog: The Legend of Larry Craig

Skippy has given the world the best coverage of the Larry Craig story, which I really hope is not over. It may have gotten really good in some interesting ways if you check his last post. At the end of the day, this story really needs it's own category. We are all going to want to share this in front of the fireplace with our grandchildren someday, and I will keep the links together so we can.

Republicans Are Sexy: Larry Craig Gets That Feeling, Needs Sexual Healing
I Am Not Gay and Never Have Been. However, I May Have Been a Nasty, Bad, Naughty Boy on Occassion
You Can't Fire Me Because I Quit. Or Not: The Neverending Story Of Larry Craig
Hello, Larry!
When the Going Gets Wierd...
Larry Craig Update: I Fucking Told You So!
The Revenge of Wide-Stance Larry
The Wide Stance Returneth Home

P.S. Skippy, not his anonymous archivist coined the term "cock-hoggery" from which the term "cock-hog" is derived.

No comments: