Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Quotable Skippy

"I had forgotten the benefits of unemployment. Benefits like drinking all the time. That's nice. Particularly when combined with my continuing adventures in pharmacology. Did you know that the police take exception to an arrest made by someone who stinks of beer, cheap wine and Jack Daniels who is sailing on a dreamy painkiller high? I wouldn't have believed it myself, but they do. And that says nothing of defence lawyers. Oy.

"Let's just thank God that I never had to sit in open court and answer questions like, "Mr. stalin - if that IS your real name - isn't true that when you took my client into custody, you were drooling, pant less and covered in your own urine?" The fact that I would be under oath and compelled to admit that it was more likely someone else's urine would be more embarrassing than you'll ever know."

From here

No comments: