Monday, January 21, 2008

Fuck-uppery

Skippy revels in the fuck-uppery of his fellow man like no other blogger. Most of these items have already been linked in another list, but this is an important topic and I imagine a big part of the reason that so many of you keep coming back to this place so here is the beginning of the list. Actually, I started thinking I could make a good list of skippy's posts on the subject of fuck-uppery, but I realized that his sidebar is probably the best such list. I'll expand this one later when I find stuff in the archives that he hasn't yet linked to himself. But this might be a useful intro for those new to skippystalin fandom.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005
SOME KIND OF MONSTER

June 09, 2006
Why Elvis is Still the King

Wednesday, July 25, 2007
THE NEW YORK TIMES IS WRONG AND BERNIE BRILLSTEIN IS A BIG MEANIE

Monday, September 03, 2007
AMY WINEHOUSE IS FUN!

No comments: